Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Game of Life

I thought it was going to be a boring weekend on Wednesday, but No my brother & I found a perfect game called "The Game of LIFE"
I was really happy to play that game. It was the first time we played without my mum. She is normally the one who plays a lot with us. This time, I played with Yil and my daddy.
We
started to prepare everything: we folded open the board, put on the houses, and I put a spinner. Then we started to play. I started off 1st and they gave me $100,000. I got a career. It was a BIG LEAGUE. Then I got a salary card. I got $60,000, and whoever steps on a little trophy they had to pay me.(but none of that happened.) Then I rolled again. I got paydays.
Then I got married and I also bought a house. Later I had to buy a new house or leave it. and I got a new house. Since I had a lot of money I bought a house that costed $160,ooo. I also got a baby girl. At the end I thought I was the richest and my dad thought he was the richest too so we went ontop of 4 LIFE tiles then we counted our money I had the most so I got the 4 LIFE tiles and then we had to count them again and I won!

By:Lia


2 comments:

tia Rosa said...

Wao, Lia, nosotros tambien jugabamos ese juego LIFE cuando eramos chicos. Y ahora que estamos grandes, lo vivimos.

que bueno que tienes tu blog, escribes muy bien. Sigue contandonos de tu VIDA por alla.

besitos,
tia Rosa

Ro said...

Qué delicia releer esto... Besitos, Lía!!