Saturday, September 19, 2009

About my brother

If you would like to read this story about my brother, the first thing you need to know is that he is no ordinary human. In this story, you will find many funny and lovable little tales.

My brother, Yil A. Verdeja Bellemans, born in 11th of December, 1996 is a tall boy who can make friends very easily. Now, you first have to know more about him if you want to keep on reading. His two favorite sports are basketball and baseball. When he grows up, he always tells me that he wants to be an inventor and a stunt man. Yil is also a very funny person. Especially the time a few years ago when he scared a woman to death thinking she was his mom. I found it really funny, but Yil found it really embarrassing. He is also very sensible at school, but you have no idea of what he does at home. He talks in the shower to himself! Now what do you think? It’s not just that. He says it in different voices. For example: “What are you doing here?” he says in a different voice. “I am taking a shower. What are you doing here?” then he says normally. “I don’t know,” I could hear him from the first floor, and he is in the third. Speaking of showering, you do not want to hear him sing at home. He sings so badly at his house, all the birds fly away. One time in Thailand, my nanny and I were sitting outside talking to each other. In front of us was a tree with many little chirping birds. 3 minutes later, I heard from my house a horrible song coming from my brother. Suddenly all the birds flew away. This is why I hate it when my brother sings at home. But no one knows how he really sings…
At school, he is sometimes a very different person or he is just, I don’t know… Ok I guess. In his ok times, he gets good grades, he is sensible, he behaves well in field trips, and you know what I mean (behaving in school properly). Last year he got a 7 for his French class and many high grades in his other classes. Yil’s favorite subjects are Drama, Music, Math, Science, P.E (Physical Education), French, Humanities, and last year, his favorite enrichment class was Theatre Sports. We don’t know what it is for this year yet. Yil does many other good things like when he doesn’t do his homework, he tells the teacher and prepares himself for the consequences. He is serious in art class, but when the teacher turns around, he becomes silly. If Yil hurts someone, he says sorry many times to him or her until they say it is ok (Like Me!). Now he also does crazy things in school. For Example he will act crazy… actually not crazy, really really crazy around his friends! He is really stupid at lunch and recess. He will also poke a friend called Amy on her hip.
The most lovable thing Yil thought about me was when he had a nightmare. When he told me I laughed really hard, but he found it really sad and nice. He said I was a show off so when I jumped from a forty-two-story building, I broke into six pieces. The funny part was when my brother was crying; my head just stood up and shouted “Yil! Help me!” Then he woke up and screamed while crying in his bed, “Lía, please don’t die. I love you!!!” Yil’s stupid times were in Thailand. One time, the phone rang. So of course, he took the phone. “Hello?” he said normally. No one answered. Then he turned the phone off. Then again it rang. Still no one answered. Yil was starting to get frustrated. The third time the phone rang, Yil was as mad as a bull. He got the phone and exclaimed, “OK, if this is a prank call, you guys are so dead. I’m gonna kill you if you do it again.” “Hello,” said a man on the phone. Yil was surprised. “Who is this,” he nervously said. “It’s Opa Staf.” Yil had just screamed at his grandfather from Belgium. Yil quickly got back on the phone and apologized. My grandpa said it was Ok. He just needed to talk to my mom. Then, he gave the phone to my mom. That was so hilarious for him and for me.
Yil is someone you want to have for your life. He’s reeeaaally nice to me. We have the same dreams. We do the same things together. We have lots of fun. Except when we have homework. We have lots of problems with that. Don’t count that in. all you should know is that he will have a fun life with who ever he meets.
The End

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful description of Yil, you, life! I am so proud of you guys! Much love from CA, Tia Claudia

tia Rosa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tia Rosa said...

Lia, que sorpresa me dio leer tu escrito sobre tu hermano. Que lindo, y como siempre, que bien escribes. Es muy bueno que se tienen el uno para el otro y que se acompanan y se quieren mucho. Eso es muy importante en la vida. Sigue escribiendo y leyendo, pues tienes muy buenas cualidades para expresarte. Besitos para ti y para Yil. Te quiero muchisimo,
Tia Rosa