Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Flight

We were going to our first flight. To Tokyo. My dad said that it would take 6 hours. Then a lady in the airplane said that it would take 5 hours and 30 minutes. That was much better than 6 hours.

There were comfy chairs that could turn into a bed. There were earmuffs, a little bag with a comb, a pair of socks, 1 mouth wash, a toothbrush and a tooth paste, and last but not least a lip-gloss. I could only keep the little bag, not the earmuffs. I don’t know why.

A few minutes later it was getting really boring. So I went to sleep. When I woke up cuddled in a ball, I stretched as long as I can to get my body a bit flexible and then a flight attendant brought me some breakfast. I said thank you. I enjoyed the breakfast. We had 20 minutes left. So I wouldn’t be bored again, I started playing with my brother and then we got to Tokyo.

No comments: