Sunday, October 28, 2007

Why I couldn’t finish the van gogh café

I had several homework in my backpack. Math and the Van gogh cafè. I finished every single math. And when I was coming back to bankok in the airplane my mom put the Van Gogh Cafè book in the front pocket. I was really sleepy so I went to sleep for a long time in the night. I woke up in the morning and “POOF!!!” I forgot the van gogh cafè homework. And when I left, I left the book in the front pocket by accident. On Monday I’m going to check in the library how much I have to pay and I’m going to stay for reccess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.